Sunday, January 29, 2012

bkd, and the NEXT year of paper...

i recently gathered all my paper toys from my first year of collecting and took a big group picture. it was cool to look back on the toys i built during my initial year as a paper toy fan/freak/collector/builder.



there are some sweet toys in there, and i intend to add to the collection, in fact, i've already built a new set of toys, added some more shelves, and am ramping up for another great year immersed in this amazing culture of art, expression, vibrance, and sharing.

plus, there are quite a few plans being made at baykiddead, some seeds being sown if you will, so please stay tuned in the next few days, weeks, and maybe even years. hopefully you'll dig it as much as i do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Thiel, and from LA, United States. I have a dictionary blog for papercraft(http://www.papercraftsquare.com), I like to collect paper models for every fans, and my blog runs very well, there are about 72,800 results site:papercraftsquare.com with google, I want to exchange link with your site(http://baykiddeadandthechickletfactory.blogspot.com),
    I hope you will agree.

    regards,
    Thiel

    ReplyDelete